THE ADVANCED ADVANTAGE:
Toxicology Services for Pain Management
We know how important it is for your practice to minimize safety risk while maximizing successful patient treatment outcomes. That's why Advanced Laboratory Services Inc tailors our custom Toxicology Testing Services to best meet your individual practice's needs.
Why Choose Advanced Lab?
- Strict quality control protocols to ensure accurate, timely results
- Report delivery options include fax, electronic delivery, and on-demand access to results and graphing tools via our secure web portal.
- Personalized service—speak directly with a lab technician every time you call
- Review of all results by experienced, highly qualified toxicology experts.
- Insurance plan billing, including Medicare
- Fast turnaround time
What sets our toxicology testing apart?
As part of our commitment to ongoing improvement and staying abreast of the latest technological advances in laboratory testing services, Advanced Lab is continually adding to our testing capabilities. Please let us know if there is a test you would like to order that you do not see listed. Our current services include:
- Initial screen done by EIA, with confirmations done with highly sensitive and accurate LC-MS/MS technology, the gold standard of toxicology lab testing
- Initial screen includes 87 prescription and illicit drugs
- Industry-leading cut-off values, allows accurate detection at lower levels of concentration
- Professional consultation with qualified toxicologists
- Use of purification technologies like SPE/LLE results in high specificity and unparalleled sensitivity.
- Exact quantification by request
- Data management options including graphing tools and practice reports
- Validity testing, when required: pH testing, specific gravity and creatinine quantification.
- Collection kits including overnight return shipping provided free of charge
- Samples are stored at the lab for 30 days, to allow follow-up testing where applicable
How to Order:
To order kits and set up an account, please contact the lab (toll free 1-855-238-4949) or your local or your local Advanced Laboratory Services, Inc representative. Collection kits and requisitions can also be ordered directly from our website www.advanced-lab.com.
Advanced Laboratory Services is accredited by The Joint Commission. To contact the Joint Commission to report concerns about patient safety and quality of care, please call 1-800-994-6610 or email email@example.com.
Please note that Advanced Laboratory Services Inc's Toxicology services are not intended for forensic use.